Swing & Pillows @ Chow Kit
The most underated unit! We love it here because of Chow Kit's authentic vibe. Chaotic but weirdly satisfying with the traffic, the people and cultures. Walking distance to Monorail Chow Kit, Sogo and Kampung Baru🚶
Usually, 100% occupied, but do try your luck contacting our team on the latest availability.
📍 No. 69 Lorong Haji Hussien, off Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, KL (formerly M1 Hotel)
Top 3️⃣ Reasons Why You Need to Stay Here:
(1) Spacious rooms with Co-living zone comes fully equipped with shared kitchen and self-service laundry!
(2) Food haven - From night markets and viral cafes, food is a total mood!
(3) Fill-up your 🐖piggy bank! - Everything is still affordable in this area, you are so lucky to save more money!
Other 🌟 Benefits:
- Entitled to Zero Deposit tenancy.
- 5-minute walk to Sogo, Jalan TAR, Masjid Jamek LRT.
- Avoid the traffic! 3-minute walk to Monorail Chow Kit
- Save over RM280 per month with free wifi, common cleaning, and laundry services.