Swing & Pillow @ Lalaport
Choosing to reside in a coliving space within this neighborhood ensures that you are within close proximity to all the exciting activities, making it an optimal location for both students and working professionals. Walk to Lalaport and more city attractions to get your things done.
📍196, Jalan Changkat Thambi Dollah, Pudu, 55100, KL ( formerly known as The Hulo Hotel Gallery)
Top 3️⃣ Reasons Why You Need to Stay Here:
(1) 🛌🏻Theme Rooms - decorated with colorful murals, unique furnishings, and special features that reflect each themes, that offer a fun and creative living experience.
(2) 🕴🏻Lifestyle - Tenants can join local clubs and groups, hold events in the common area to meet new people and participate in activities such as sports, fitness, and cultural events.
(3) 🚄Connectivity - Well-connected to major highways and public transportations, making it easy to travel to other parts of the city.
Other 🌟 Benefits:
- Entitled to Zero Deposit tenancy.
- Maintenance & repair fees are covered💸
- Save over RM280 per month with free wifi, common cleaning, and laundry services.